Fiverr

Fiverr
Click this links

Video Editing

I will do professional video editing for youtube and facebook


Portfolio/Sample
Click Here


About this Service:

Do you need someone to take your content to another level?

I can help you.

The most important thing for me in editing is to convey the emotion of your message and capture attention through high quality sound effects and footage. Unlimited revisions included making sure you are completely satisfied with the final work.


Service Description:

I can make any kind of YouTube or Facebook content. 

1. Video Editing
2. Youtube video making 
3. Facebook video making
4. Green screen Video 
5. Documentary video
6. Product promotion video
7. Story and Podcast
8. Sports and Gaming
9. Educational content
10. Motion Graphics
11. Music & Sound design
12. Intros and Outros
13. Video Slideshow
14. Vlogs video
15. Lower Thirds

Why Will You hire Me?

1. Friendly communication
2. On-Time delivery 
3. Top Notch Service
4. Unlimited Revisions
5. 100% Satisfaction


Thank you for visiting my gig and I hope you will knock me as soon as possible. 


N.B: For any query and advertising please inbox me any time.


Contact Me




No comments

Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.