Facebook Ads Campaign
I will setup and manage facebook ad campaign and meta ads
About this Service:
A product or a service can be easily reached to a targeted audience through Facebook Ads Campaign.
Using this process, you can increase your business range.
I will provide you with excellent services for it. I am an expert on Facebook and Instagram Ads Campaign. I have a long experience with it. I will help you to promote your products or services to millions of people with these services.
Service Description:
1. Facebook and Instagram Ads Campaigns
2. Sales Funnel for creating Ads
3. Setup all type of Campaigns
4. High quality content creation
5. for audience attraction
6. Targeted proper audience research
7. Pixel & Event setup
8. Best Practices & Strategies
9. Retargeting and Remarketing
10. Single & Carousel Ads setup
11. Keyword Research
12. Campaign monitoring and reporting
13. A/B Testing
14. Use of the latest tools and strategies
15. Custom & Lookalike audiences.
Why will you hire me?
1. Total Ads management
2. Targeted a suitable audience
3. Quality service and work satisfaction.
Thank you for visiting my gig and I hope you will knock me as soon as possible.
N.B: For any query and advertising please inbox me any time.
.png)
No comments